How To Install :
- Download the app from whichever marketplace.
- Run the launcher application found in your app drawer.
- First press the ‘Enable’ button.
- Then click the tick to the left of where it says Dynamic Keyboard to enable it. You will be warned about the security of the app. But remember, the app has no internet permissions. Thus has no way of being malicious (like a keylogger). So don’t worry!
- Click back till you get to the Dynamic Keyboard app again.
- Press the ‘Make Default’ button.
- Then press Dynamic Keyboard from a list of keyboards that pops up. You are now ready to use the keyboard from any app!
- Before you start using the app fully, press ‘Customize’ to go through all of the settings to ensure the keyboard is completely tailored to you! Some options will only be available to the paid version of the app.
- To buy the full paid version, go back and then click buy full version!
Setting Up Auto-Correct
The current auto-correct system in the app uses the built in Android OS spellchecker. You will find this in most android phones 4.0 onward.
If you aren’t experiencing auto-correct try the following things.
- Check Auto-Correct is enabled in the settings of Dynamic Keyboard found under general settings.
- Check that your Android OS spellchecker is enabled. Go to Settings/Language & Input and then be sure that spellchecker is checked!
- Click on the options button beside the spellchecker preference to choose your spellchecker which should be Google Spell Checker.
- To change the language of the autocorrect click the earth icon next to Google Spell Checker and choose your language.
Hope this Helps!
Please Note :
- When backing up the device, set the default keyboard as the stock keyboard instead of dynamic keyboard temporarily. This helps in rare cases where the backup will struggle.
- Use shift-return when you get stuck on a field (lockscreen password)
- Double tap space to finish sentence with full stop space and then caps.
- Shift-Delete deletes the last word.
- Click and hold on some keys shows the special related keys
- Shift-Return will try send the message.
- It doesn’t appear when I’m in apps ~ be sure you have enabled the keyboard and then set it as default, see help above for more details.
- If you find yourself needing to press the send key, but only the return key is available. Press shift and then the return key and this should signal to send the field. This can help in problems like if you get locked out of your device.
- If you can not enter a field with the return key, press shift then return to send it. This helps in cases of lock screen password fields not working.
- Can’t get past lock screen, press shift-return to enter.